How to become a Virginia real estate agent
You can take an online Virginia real estate license course to obtain your real estate license.
You can complete the course in a matter of weeks, depending on your schedule (although the course allows one full year to complete the online course.
Full details are at www.varealtyschool.com. Here is a quick summary of how to get your VA real estate license.
- Complete an approved 60 hour Virginia Real Estate Course. This can be completed online with the final course test and exam prep review in our Reston office.
- Take the official VA State exams from PSI.
- Pass a criminal background check (fingerprinting done at PSI location).
- Sign up with a Real Estate firm. National Realty of Reston is hiring in Northern Virginia!
- Join your local Association of Realtors®
Benefits of the online real estate course:
- Take the course on your computer at your own convenience.
- View a video of our instructor Paul Hartke discuss the online course (YouTube video)
- Log in and out as desired. View course demonstration. (YouTube video course demo)
- Nationally recognized software is easy to use and makes the course easy to learn.
- Get valuable tips from our instructor/broker on completing this course quickly and effectively.
- No time driving to class and sitting in traffic.
- Take the final course exam in Reston.
- Northern Virginia students get a free exam prep review by a licensed VA instructor and broker.